Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Back to the daily Grind!

Well, I started back to work today. YULK! I had a massive breakdown last night. I didn't think it would really be THAT hard. I mean, come on, I've done it twice before...whats one more time? Well, if it were only that easy. I guess the longer you stay home with your babies, the more attached you become. Of course we all love our children, but I don't know it's like I'm having total separation anxiety!!!

So I get up this morning and get ready, make lunch, have breakfast and get the kids up for school and then I'm off. The office was the same, the people were the same, my daily tasks were..well, pretty much the same...like I had never even left. I was looking at these people and all I could think about was my sweet baby at home, her sweet smell, her sweet baby breath in my ear, her sweet laugh...this will be the longest 15 months of my life!!!

No comments: