Friday, February 6, 2009

Random Stuff

So it's been quite a while since I've posted anything, so I thought I would write some random stuff tonight! I am in bed with the kids and they are having fun helping me pick out new decor for my blog=)

Since the first of the year I have been trying to get more active in my daily life. This started with 20min workouts in the morning and has turned into 30 mins in the morning and 20 more at night with the kids and hubby. I have also joined a begining running group with cousin (Lizzy). It is to help us train for a 5k race at the end of May. I am so excited about it!! Hopefully it will help me lose those last 10lbs (down 10 from the first of the year already - yay!).

Baby is getting so big. She is getting ready to start walking and I am NOT encouraging it one bit! I want her to stay a baby forever! Dakota is now 7 and I can't believe that my sweet boy is that old already. He has become quite the Wii master=) As for Danielle, she is as funny as ever. Some of the things that come out of that girls mouth are just too much! And she is so animated -seriously she needs to be an actress!!

We are still looking for a house too. Seems as though we will never get one. We have offered on one, but there were 4 other offers, so we didn't get it. Maybe one of these days we will=)

I told you this was random stuff=)

No comments: